Don't forget! Applications are due for National Dressage Performance Gold Medals
The Australian Dressage Committee Gold Medal awards have been designed to recognise outstanding performances. Applications are due by Friday 21st September.
National Dressage Performance Gold Medals will be awarded to horse/rider combinations who obtain the following performances in the qualifying period:
• Novice or Elementary level - 3 performances of 75% or more at each level
• Medium or Advanced level - 3 performances of 70% or more at each level
• PSG or Inter I (small tour) - 3 performances of 70% or more across the small tour
• Inter II or Grand Prix (big tour) - 3 performances of 70% or more across the big tour
• Riders from throughout Australia are eligible.
• Riders must be current financial members of Equestrian Australian to be eligible
• Performances can be from any official competition held in Australia
• Official overall scores only will be counted (not individual judges scores)
• Performance medals will be presented at the Australian Dressage Championships
• HC results are not to be included
• Freestyle performances are not to be included
The qualifying period is from the closing date of entries for the Australian Dressage Championships up to and including the next closing date of entries for the Australian Dressage Championships (e.g. 15/9/11 to 12/9/12).
• Riders are invited to provide details of their performances and to submit these directly to the National Office.
In 2012 these nominations are to be received no later than Friday 21st September 2012.
Details of performances must be submitted to Camilla Mowbray in the National Office - firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 21/9/12