General FAQ

Where are you located?

170 K  Rd, Werribee South VIC 3030 and our phone number is (03) 9013 0707.

How do I Join EV?
All the information regarding becoming a NEW member can be found here:
If you are looking to renew your membership, click here:

What Membership Options are there to join Equestrian Victoria?
All the info you need about our categories of membership can be found by reading the MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES page. You can also call the office and speak to one of our Member Services Team who will be more than happy to help, or email: [email protected].

Can you take credit card over the phone?
We can take credit card payments for some items, but others, such as Membership or Horse Registration, requires further paperwork.

Credit Card Authorisation Form (PDF)

How do I book a stable at Werribee Park?

Please call WPNEC: 9741 7672 or check out their website by clicking here.

Do you have pro-rata rates?
We can now offer pro-rata rates to NEW members joining from 1st Feb until 31st May each year - please check our BECOME A MEMBER page. Pro Rata rates are not available for upgrading, current members. Please contact the office for further details.

What does my insurance cover me for?
Give our broker a call - Marsh Sport on 1300 130 373 or click here

I already have insurance, Do I have to pay the EA Insurance?
Insurance is a compulsory part of the EA membership. To get the best deal that we can from the insurance company, they require that all members pay the premium. At this stage our prices are negotiated on a "one in all in" basis, however, we are exploring further options that may see a simpler system in years to come.

How long will my paperwork take to be processed?
We do ask that you allow at least 7 working days for your paperwork to be returned. Of course, during times of revalidation or membership renewals, your work may take a little longer.

Can I compete before my work is returned?
Providing the office has received correct payment and correct documentation, you are able to compete before your paperwork is returned. It's best to check with the office to make sure. You will need to complete a statutory declaration at the relevant event stating the paperwork is at the EA office being processed.

I've lost my horse's paperwork, How do I get a new certificate?
The current owner of the horse may apply for a duplicate certificate to be issued. You can find more information here.

How do I get an FEI Passport?
Down the form here and return to the National Office.

Can you do my paperwork on the spot if I come into the office?
Unfortunately, no, the office will process paperwork in the order that it was received in the office, whether by hand or mail. This means a fairer system for everyone. Of course, if work is hand-delivered it will arrive quicker than if posted and therefore get in the queue sooner!

Are stallion discs compulsory?
The Stallion Safe Practice Guidelines can be found on the EA website:

Can I pay for my membership with a credit card?
Yes, you can include your credit card details on your membership form and post through to the office or you can pay online. 
Credit Card Authorisation Form (PDF) 

How can I find out about becoming an NCAS coach?
Check out the coaching section of this site. Click here.


All staff can assist and are happy to answer membership enquiries. Visit our Contact Us page. 

Jo Prescott - Business Officer
Phone: (03) 9908 3704 
Email: [email protected]